Tuesday, October 2, 2018

11 weeks, v4

11 weeks

Last week's scan went really well. Two babies, both moving up a storm. Perfect heart rates. The sonographer got video of them, and I've included some below. We are totally besotted. NIPT results should be back in a week or less and my next scan is at 12.2, which feels like forever away.

how far along? 11 weeks
how are you measuring? B was measuring a few days ahead at 10w4d when the scan was at 10.2. A was at 10w1d.
size of baby? Fig
heartbeat?  169/172
total weight gain/loss? At 118 still, so no gain. I'm keeping more calories down now, so I expect that to improve soon.
maternity clothes? Switched over to maternity leggings, since I live in leggings during the winter. My growing belly is grateful for the room.
stretch marks? Nothing new.
sleep?  I've been up once an hour to pee, which is unusual for me. Turns out I have a UTI. Now on antibiotics to treat it (just what my nausea needed!), so we'll see if I can get more sleep.
movement? Nope, and we discovered both babies have anterior placentas, so I don't expect it until late.
food cravings? No, unless I can claim that the Reese's PB cups I bought were a craving. :)
gender predictions? I've been wrong every other time, so why not now? I'll go back to our guess with our first set of twins: one boy, one girl. Really just praying both are euploid.
what i miss? Feeling human. Because I don't. I miss my life.
what i'm looking forward to? NIPT results. Because I need to know they're ok, or make decisions if not.
comparisons to last pregnancy? The nosebleeds have started again, so I do feel pregnant now! (That was a symptom throughout both previous pregnancies.) Feel rather silly to be the same weight but already in maternity tights. I know it was later last time, and much later the first time. I am trying to get more positive that we'll bring these babies home to raise, but it's really hard. I keep assuming something has gone wrong between scans, and the anterior placentas mean it's hard to find heartbeats on doppler.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful ultrasound pics! Sending lots of good thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news! I can’t imagine how difficult it is for you to stay positive but focus on the miracles that are happening in you now.

    ReplyDelete