Sunday, June 4, 2017

14 weeks

how far along? 14 weeks

how are you measuring? Won't know again until 7/7 - anatomy scan
size of baby? Lemon!
heartbeat?  148 bpm at 12w
total weight gain/loss? Don't know - my scale's battery died, either that or my weight is just 'Lo' and I"m certain that's not the cases!
maternity clothes? Holy cow yes. In the last week, the bump arrived. 
stretch marks? Nothing new.
sleep?  Up every 2 hours to pee. Feel miserable when I do, until about 2 am.
movement? No longer sure - I feel tickling in a place I"ve never felt it. It's different than gas, different that my stomach's constant gurgling. It seems to early, but maybe it's her?
food cravings? Nope.
gender predictions? She's a girl!!!!
what i miss? Wine. We have family here and they're drinking wine every night. With all the losses and fertility treatment, it's been since November 15 since I've really had even a full glass of wine. I'm sad.
what i'm looking forward to? Leaving for the Boundary Waters this week! Local art fair today. 
how are you feeling? Still awful. Less constant, completely overwhelming nausea, more puking with no warning. More digestive unhappiness. 
comparisons to last pregnancy? I am now visually bigger at 14 weeks with one baby than I was at 18 weeks with two. I have hugely mixed feelings about this. On one hand, it's nice to be clearly pregnant. I was sad I never got that last time. On the other, it's awfully early to be this big. What comes next?!

No comments:

Post a Comment