Wednesday, June 3, 2020

I Got Nothin'

Monitoring this morning, after 4 nights of stims. I was hopeful. I should have known better, but I was hopeful. I mean, an AFC of 8 is worth being hopeful for, right?

Nothing. I've got nothing. The largest follicle is at 3.5 mm. I guess the good news is that I don't have a lead, so things could still grow in a cohort. (Note to self: Yeah, right, Pollyanna!)

We're adding in Clomid for five days and scanning again on Monday. Here's some research on that.

I knew this was a long shot. I know it still isn't over yet. I wish I knew if I'm letting my past successes after really long odds inappropriately influence my current decision making. What heartbreak I could avoid with a handy crystal ball to prepare me for the future!

Crystal ball-less, and measurable follicle-less, onward I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment