Monday, November 27, 2017

Micro-blog Monday: A Micro Period

Here's attempt #2 at Micro. Want more Microblog Mondays?  Head over to Stirrup Queens to read more!



As an Asherman's patient dealing with IF, you know the one thing that's worse than having your period go missing?

Realizing that the light spotting you had the morning of 11 DPO, your usual period day, WAS your period. Apparently my lining is so jacked up, that with a 24 day cycle, ovulation on day 14, and prometrium from 16 to 24, I only got enough lining to spot.

I am wishing, hoping, praying, etc. that with Estrace and stims to increase my endogenous estrogen, I'll be able to build a lining. But I've never had this little before, so I guess we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. That is insanely frustrating. I’m very sorry. Hoping the estrogen does the trick with restoring your lining. Wishing you a continued speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no. I am so sorry, how frustrating. I hope the Estrace works.

    ReplyDelete