Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Small Wins

Slowly I am gaining some small wins.

As of last night, I can sleep on my left side again! I still can't sleep on my right side, but I'm hopeful that will come.

I am able to sit up without pain for at least a few minutes at a time, so long as I lay back down once the pain starts up again.

DH got his STD screening done! He described it as "the worst possible way to lose weight." Fortunately I'm not very mobile and he's very cute, because saying that to the woman who has had her insides surgically carved out, repeatedly, was probably unwise.

Still no period. I am beyond perplexed. My temp is slightly high for follicular phase, so I'm not to the point of panic yet, but I wonder if swelling plus my tilted uterus could be preventing things from escaping? I still am scared that the Asherman's has won. Let's not think about that just yet - today is a day for small wins of mine, NOT big wins for Asherman's!

No comments:

Post a Comment