Saturday, March 27, 2021

Not An Easy Day

 Tomorrow is going to be a hard day. Tomorrow is Sunday. Sunday is the day I hit a new week of the pregnancy. Tomorrow, Sunday, I'll reach 17 weeks. 

The last time I turned 17 weeks on a Sunday was October 2016. Zoe's water broke right around 7 that morning. That was the start of a lot of changes in my life, my outlook, my values. While I'm thrilled to be the person I am today, with the life I have today, I'd give anything to go back and have an uneventful 17 weeks the last time it happened on Sunday. 

I am hoping with every fiber of my being that the most eventful part of tomorrow's 17 weeks will be me giving shade to whoever it was that ate the last gluten-free chocolate chip cookie in the house. I am also sad and scared. I miss you, my girls. Please keep watch over your newest sibling, no matter what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you today. Grrr to whoever ate that last cookie! I hope today comes and goes uneventfully. 💜

    ReplyDelete