Friday, June 8, 2018

10 dpo

I got a stark white wondfo the morning of 9 dpo/11 dpt. The afternoon of 10 dpo, I got this:

That was yesterday. The lines on the wondfo are not convincing, AND I've got a bad batch of them (expiration date 1-10-2019), that have been know to show positives from water. Up until 9 dpo, I was completely convinced this worked, and this would be the cycle we'd get a take home baby or even babies, given the two follicles. Yes, I know how utterly unlikely that is. What can I say, I really was expecting miracles. Now I'm uncertain.

Why couldn't I wake up in 9 months with a baby or babies in my arms? Now that would be a miracle!

Update: took a FRER with SMU. Here it is with the same test as above. While the lines look more vibrant in real life, this doesn't look good. FRER should not be this close to negative at 11 dpo, not with First Steps darker at 10 dpo. :(

3 comments:

  1. I hate pregnancy tests with a passion, basically for the madness and doubt they create. First off, it's still early. I know, you're thinking about past experience and trends, but each cycle is different. Hold onto that.

    Secondly, you have been a rockstar this cycle and have been doing everything right. Hold onto that. It sucks that doing all the right things doesn't guarantee the outcome you want, but you have been amazing. Keep doing that, including taking care of yourself.

    Thinking of you and hoping with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I totally needed that. You're absolutely right that this can be different. Even if it's not different, maybe it's better to enjoy today, despite what tomorrow might bring. Deep, calming breaths!

      Delete