Tuesday, January 29, 2019

28 Weeks and Still Pregnant!

I think the whiteboard in our room says it all. 28 weeks today!

Last night was fantastically boring. I have to do monitoring 3 times a day. Morning monitoring showed only one contraction and best of all, it was just a Braxton Hicks! The on-call MFM, who is my absolute favorite and the one who delivered Quinn, says that if I can stay with only BH for two days after the tocolytics stop, I can go home!  She's positive about our chances. Ultrasound tomorrow to check baby weight and cervix length and cerclage tension.

It's hard being here in the same place we were with Quinn, but I'm so glad to have good care and hope for the babies.

Here's my hospital bathroom photo. Haute couture in my pjs!

Send good, calm uterus thoughts to us?

5 comments:

  1. Best.News.Ever!!!! Keep these boring updates coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I’m so happy to read this! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have another uneventful day today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending lots of calm uterus thoughts your way. Hang on for a few more weeks guys!

    ReplyDelete