Monday, February 11, 2019

29.6 from the hospital

Alas, no news really meant: my cellphone forgot my account password and I'm stuck in the hospital and couldn't look it up.

Same basic story: started having painful contractions every 7 minutes and went in where they were confirmed via monitoring. MFM made the decision to try to keep me pregnant for a few more days with the hope of getting a rescue dose of steroids and mag in. Good news: dose is in as of midnight tonight. Bad news: having lots of contractions through the tocolytics. I'm not super optimistic that we're going home again still pregnant this time.

Had another NICU consult today and they really pushed that 31 weeks is when everything gets better, so I'm hoping for 8 more days, but don't know how realistic that is. Hopes, prayers, good juju, all are appreciated.

7 comments:

  1. Lots of hope, prayers, and good juju coming your way. Just a day at a time will lead to 8 days. πŸ€žπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ€žπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot! This is not the update I wanted to see. I'm glad you are getting good care. Hopefully your body cooperates and you can keep the babies in longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed for you - sending a ton of good vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are well and pray for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Checking in and sending you and your babies love on Valentines Day πŸ’• Are they still hanging in there? πŸ€žπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ€žπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

    ReplyDelete