Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus

And apparently he came early. Two babies. Two heartbeats. Both COMPLETELY on target.

Baby A had a HR of 187, baby B of 184. Both the right sizes in every way. I sobbed on the table.

I've been told that my uterus is very retroverted this time, which might explain the flat tummy and means more TV ultrasounds. I don't care, so long as the babies are healthy and growing.

Obligatory creepy ultrasound photo, with blobs that are only recognizable as babies to those who are in love with them already!


We go back to MFM next Thursday for a viability scan and NIPT blood draw, assuming everyone is still growing.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I am terrifiedly joyous! Or joyously terrified, since that seems to be an actual word! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! Great news! I'm so happy for you and I don't even know you. Best wishes that things keep looking up. I hope your HG slowly gets better too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic news! Take care of yourself and the babies!!

    ReplyDelete