Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Beta Day

 I called my OB to get betas done there, since this was an unassisted pregnancy. The good news about the OB is that the cost is $0, since my OOPMax has been met, versus $400 at the RE. The bad news is that they don't do same day results. I waited until 3 pm the day after my 10 am blood draw, then called. A hour later a nurse called me back and shared that my beta was 655. At 15 dpo. Amazing.

Repeat today. Results, hopefully, tomorrow. 

This feels truly unbelievable. How could we possibly have a sticky baby when my lining during IVF hovered below 3 at trigger and we couldn't get more than 1 euploid embryo from 27 eggs? There has got to be a shoe waiting to drop. I'm hoping that whatever tenacity has kept the little one growing thus far will hold out, and that s/he'll be healthy. 

3 comments:

  1. That is an amazing beta!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really great number! 🀞🏼🀞🏼🀞🏼

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally missed this! Wow, that's amazing! Fingers crossed for all the next steps!

    ReplyDelete