Saturday, April 15, 2017

7 weeks

I've never done this before, because the first time it seemed too optimistic (it was) and with the twins I was too sick to sit at a computer. It's still too optimistic, but what the heck, let's try this time.

how far along? 7 weeks
how are you measuring? I was spot on during the ultrasound on Tuesday.
size of baby? size of a blueberry
heartbeat?  116 at 6 weeks 3 days
total weight gain/loss? 0 lbs
maternity clothes? Not yet. I'm hoping I'll get to wear them again, but not ready to plan for it.
stretch marks? I've got some on my boobs from last time. I went up a cup size with the girls, and that seems to be sticking around.
sleep?  Thanks to the nausea, I'm taking B6 and half a unisom at night. That's getting me more sleep than normal. Also, this really weird thing happens to me in pregnancy where I pee LESS during the night than my normal every-2-hours. I've been told I have a titled uterus. Maybe pregnancy keeps it from pressing on my bladder?
movement? Nope.
food cravings? Nothing. Citrus and fruit flavors reduce the nausea bit.
gender predictions? Boy. I am so sure this is a boy.
what i miss? Not feeling nauseous. Being hopeful that things might work out. I'm not sure why getting pregnant makes me less hopeful, but it does.
what i'm looking forward to? On the baby front, I'm just waiting for the next ultrasound on the 27th. I'll be 8 weeks, 6 days. The last two mornings there's been zero bloat when I woke up. That never happened with the girls, but did happen with my MMC. I am so scared there won't be a heartbeat any more. On the non-baby front, I will be visiting friends and family in my home state in early May, and I'm really looking forward to that.
how are you feeling? Nauseous. Not as bad as last time, and I have moments of feeling normal, but I also have moments of feeling awful. Also I've got all the burps in the world, and nothing short of Draino will get my digestive system moving.
comparisons to last pregnancy? Most of the symptoms are more mild - except maybe the slow digestive system. I've also got a ton of acne this time, which once again makes me think boy instead of girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment