Monday, January 1, 2018

Not How I Wanted to Start the Y ear

According to my charts, yesterday was 12 dpt/11 dpo, although I guess it could have been as early as 10 dpo. When I've tested the trigger out in the past, it's always been gone by 10 dpt. So I tested yesterday. I'd been having burping, nausea, racing heart rate, etc. All my usual very early pregnancy symptoms.

There were two lines in the morning. Faint, but two lines. I tested again in the afternoon. It was a nice, strong positive! I know how unbelievable that is, given my crappy lining, and how early it was, but I had hope. How much hope? I even looked up what my due date would be - THAT's how much hope!

Tested again this morning: the lines are so much more faint than yesterday that I can confidently say if anything was growing, it isn't any longer. We considered not trying this cycle to prevent another chemical, but that seemed like such a waste given the expense. I'll just hope that maybe my lining built up a bit and it will help for my next cycle.

On to 2018.

3 comments: