Sunday, March 12, 2017

Finish Line

Well, we made it to the injection finish line. At my ultrasound on the 8th, after 11 days of stims, the last four of them at 300 iU, I had one follicle at 20.8 and one at 14. My lining had dropped from 7.9 to 7.0, but I was told it looked great and was trilaminar.

We triggered that night with Pregnyl. I started prometrium on Saturday and stay on estrace. RE's office tells me I should test on Wednesday the 22nd. I'll probably test out trigger again this time, but with the way the cycle has gone, I'm not anticipating seeing two lines once that trigger is out. Last time it was pretty much gone at 10 days post trigger, and I got a bfp at 12 days post trigger, but last time it was twins and I had really strong betas. My luteal phase has dropped since losing the girls, I"m now at 9 days. The prometrium should hold that off, but if it doesn't, CD1 will actually come before it's time to test. Awesome.

I need to email my RE's office and ask about meds for next cycle, so I have time to order them. With everything going on, I'm finding it tough to motivate myself. While I don't think this cycle is likely to be successful, it also feels like I"m giving up if I admit defeat already, 4 days post trigger. But there are other issues that I'll save for a future post.

No comments:

Post a Comment