Thursday, March 23, 2017

Again

Once again, I see two pink lines. Once again, they're faint. Once again, in these early days, they don't seem to be getting darker. Once again, I wonder if theses are my lines - the lines that will lead to a THB.

Things I know:
These lines are definitely lighter than the ones with Alexis and Zoe. No twins thsi time, for sure.

Wondfos are notoriously inaccurate in gauging hcg levels, but the presence of two lines indicates there is an embryo in there.

Blastocysts grown in vitro can produce hcg in concentrations > 5. Wondfos can pick up hcg at concentrations of 8 or greater (based on my past CPs, with hcg of 8 and 14, both of which produced two lines on a Wondfo).

I had horrific night sweats Tuesday night. Soaked through the bed and needed to chnage clothes twice. This typically happens to me during the follicular phase. I can't recall if it happened during early pregnancy.

My BBT has not shifted up yet, although it didn't with the girls, either.

I felt lightly sick - sore throat and stuffy nose all weekend.

We'll see what the next few days bring. I'm much more zen about things this time. I'm ready to get on to the next cycle, as I never expected this one ot work, but I'm also talking ot the little embryo daily, telling it ot hang on and grow up healthy and strong.

Here's to the mind fuck that is pregnancy after many losses.

No comments:

Post a Comment