Saturday, May 13, 2017

11 weeks

Sorry to miss a week. I was traveling, so week 10, aka 'kumquat' got skipped. Since then, I've eaten my way through all of Southern California (yum) while enjoying a puke-free week on reglan, and then puked my way through the last few days when I had to stop the reglan. 

how far along? 11 weeks

how are you measuring? No new updates here, so we'll assume normal.
size of baby? fig or lego figure
heartbeat?  171 at 8 weeks 6 days. We'll see again at 12w5d.
total weight gain/loss? I'm up to 122 from 118, so 4 pounds. See earlier comments about SoCal eating. No real regrets, I hit all my favorite places one last time.
maternity clothes? Nope, but I am consistently wearing my "fat" pants for comfort.
stretch marks? Nothing new.
sleep?  Pretty sound until midnight or so, then awake every hour.
movement? Nope.
food cravings? Nope.
gender predictions? Boy. Should find out by the Wednesday after next. 
what i miss? Smoked salmon! We have a tradition, going back more than 20 years since my mom first had breast cancer - we do Race for the Cure together. For the last 10+ years, it's been followed by breakfast which always included bagels (gluten free) and smoked salmon. I'm so sad to miss that tradition this year. 
what i'm looking forward to? I'm just praying for good NIPT results in the coming days. I can't bring myself to hope, given our history. If all is well, I'll be thrilled to find out the gender. 
how are you feeling? Awful. More puking in the last two days that in the past weeks. The reglan worked amazingly well in every way, and I'd still be on it except for the fact that it made me start lactating. I couldn't figure out why my boobs were hurting so badly, until suddenly it became clear after a shower Thursday morning. So, back to nausea, burping, puking, and constipation. 
comparisons to last pregnancy? I've gained so much more weight. Last time I was still down 7 pounds at the end of the second tri. Now I"m up 4 with two weeks to go. I need to be more careful about my eating, so I don't cause problems for myself and the lego. 

No comments:

Post a Comment