Thursday, September 21, 2017

Filed Under the Category Of:

Really good news: The stent is out! For at least a few weeks, I have my body back to some state resembling normalcy.

Helpful news: My perinatologist was able to find an in-network OB to do a FemVue, so I won't have to pay my RE entirely out of pocket to check tubal patency. That's a huge relief.

Upcoming news: I have the infectious disease appointment on the 2nd and the FemVue on the 4. Depending on what ID says, I'll probably also have another biopsy on the 3rd. Oh boy!

Emotional news: I know, logically, that grief isn't linear. That said, it's still really rough when I'm doing ok for a few days and then suddenly have a day where I'm not doing ok. I'm grateful that I'm now having more good days than bad ones, but I still have moments where missing the girls just takes my breath away. I'm still sleeping with Quinn's blanket on our bed. We had hoped that it would soothe her some day, but instead holding it is the one thing that helps me relax when I wake up in the middle of the night and can't stop thinking about them. I guess 37 isn't too old for a "blankey"?

No comments:

Post a Comment