Friday, February 2, 2018

Body Pep-Talk

AF started a bit after 6:00 pm Thursday. I left a message with my clinic, and they're having me come in for baseline on Saturday. Last cycle I did baseline on CD1 and started stims on CD2. The most reliable nurse told me that CD3 was too late to start stims. Maybe AF in the evening means they count the next day as CD1? Whatever CD it is, hopefully I'll be starting meds tomorrow. Estrace 2mg/BID, doxycycle BID, Menopur 1 vial am, Follistim 300 iU pm.

My period is still super light, so I've been having a conversation with my body all day: Uterus, please, please play along and grow a nice, thick, trilaminar lining. Oh, and ovaries, please do your part and grow a few follicles to get that estrogen level up and help out our friend the uterus. Also, I'd like the eggs in those follicles to be euploid, please! I have faith in you, you've both done it before, you just need to do it again!

Wonder if ovaries and uteruses (uterui? what is the plural of that word?) speak English? Might have to rethink my pep-talk strategy!

1 comment:

  1. I think your reasoning is the nurses reasoning. Hopefully it’s also your RE’s reasoning, otherwise I would recommend they have a chat with staff.

    Sending grow vibes to your uterus lining and oocytes!

    ReplyDelete