Wednesday, July 13, 2016

That's Me!

Tomorrow will be my next monitoring appointment. I'm worried. Yesterday I felt like something was going on in both ovaries. Now everything just feels normal. There are no twinges or pains. I'm worried that somehow a single dominant follicle took over, on the left side that might be blocked, and there'll be nothing on the right side that can be fertilized. I'm worried my lining has tanked for some reason. I'm worried that there's no possible way I can have two good appointments in a row. I'm worried there's no chance of this working. Blah.

Also, after 14 days of crinone, followed by seven days of vaginal estrace, my lady bits are feeling raw. I'm uncomfortable, bordering on hurting. I'm not entirely sure how I'm supposed to make sex happen with this rawness getting worse, but I guess that's just how this goes.

In slightly cooler news, I was able to get the full report on my karyotype from the lab. It actually includes pictures of my chromosomes, shown below. You can see that 9 has one inversion. Pretty cool, if you ask me.

We're still waiting on DH's lab work. Although the turnaround time is 10 business days for karyotyping, LabCorp says that "due to the holiday on 4th, it hasn't been 10 days." Um, DH had blood drawn on June 23. If you start counting business days on June 24, and you exclude July 4, July 8 was 10 days. Today is the 13th. I'm seriously angry about this, and somewhat suspicious they lost his results. Why is no one competent?




No comments:

Post a Comment