Saturday, May 19, 2018

Bottom of the Ninth, Home Team's Down

It's stim day 8, and I'm down to two follicles at 9.5, lining of only 5.2, and estrogen's dropped from the 700's to the 200's.

By this total stim dose, I had 3 mature last cycle and 2 mature the previous cycle. Even during my second cycle, where I didn't really respond, I had one at 9.8 after "only" 600 iU of stims, and now I'm 2300 of follistim and 600 of Menopur.

The home team is down, by a lot, at the bottom of the ninth with two strikes and a blind guy at bat.

I'm to drop to one vaginal estrace a day, keep my stims the same, and return on Tuesday. I'm really down about this, but I won't give up hope until the end, since we didn't have a good response during Quinn's cycle, and yet Quinn was perfect. So I'll hold on to hope the way I wish I could have held onto Quinn.

It can still get better. Miracles can still happen. I've carried three of them.

1 comment:

  1. Just started reading here... good luck, fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete