Friday, May 18, 2018

Life's Curveballs

Tomorrow's the big day: cancel or continue. Our cycle, that is. I'd like to be hopeful that we'll get to continue. My day 5 estrogen was great. I've always (eventually) responded before. I switched to Gonal-F, which previously gave me my best response ever. I'm doing great with diet, rest, acupuncture, and stress. Everything really should be perfect. This should be as good a cycle as our first one. 

Should doesn't seem to equal "is" often in my life. I've noticed that the nice, fertile CM I had earlier this week is gone. I won't be surprised if my estrogen has dropped. I'm hopeful, but realistic. I had planned for three strikes and you're out, treatment-wise, but maybe I'm going to get carted off the field before my first at-bat, when I get hit in the head with a pitch gone wild. 

Don't you just love life's curve balls? 

No comments:

Post a Comment